This week we continue or series at Imprint Church called Witness.
It’s a study of the book of Acts. This week we look at chapter 15.
Watch this sermon from Imprint Church in Woodinville on Acts 15.
- Read Acts 14:21-23. What do we learn about the early church in this passage? What do you think is not only descriptive, but also prescriptive for churches today, in this passage?
- Read Acts 15:1-35. What is the biggest issue in this chapter? How does the early church resolve it?
- Why is it easy to misunderstand the gospel and how to apply the power of the gospel in our lives? Talk about a way you have applied the gospel in your life recently.
- The conflict that the early church had in Acts 15 was eventually resolved. Why were the Gentile believers given a list of 4 things to abstain from, even though they did not have to be circumcised or obey the Mosaic law in order to be saved?
- What principles can we learn from the Jerusalem council that apply in our relationships with other Christians?