This week we continue or series at Imprint Church called Witness.
It’s a study of the book of Acts. This week we look at chapter 17.
Watch this sermon from Imprint Church in Woodinville on Acts 17.
- When it comes to starting a discussion about faith with someone, what makes you fearful or reluctant?
- Do you have any ways you use to help move a conversation towards the topic of faith? (A question / comment / observation – something you can raise in a conversation?)
- In the sermon, four categories were given from Paul’s speech:
- Creation – Creator
- Humanity – Our Identity
- Accountability – Right and Wrong
- Jesus – Hope
- These correspond to the four worldview questions every person must wrestle with. Is there one of the four that you feel most comfortable with in discussion? Which one do you feel the least comfortable with?
- In your own journey of faith, was there one of these four themes that was most instrumental in opening your interest in exploring faith in God, or exploring the claims of Christ and the Gospel? If so, how?