This week we conclude or series at Imprint Church called Witness.
It’s a study of the book of Acts. This week we look at chapter 26.
Watch this sermon from Imprint Church in Woodinville on Acts 26.
- Either recap or read Acts 25:13-26:29 as a group.
- What does it mean to say that God is sovereign? How have you experienced the sovereignty of God in your life? Do you have a specific story about this to share?
- How would you describe Paul’s attitude toward Festus, Agrippa, and their entourage? What should characterize our attitude towards unchurched people, even those persecuting us?
- Are Christians called to “defend” their faith? When is it necessary to do so and how can you do it well?
- Read Acts 28:30-31 out loud. How does the Bible describe Paul’s attitude as he lived in the city (Rome) that God called him to live in? What do we learn from this?
- What are 1-2 things you’ve learned from our Acts series Witness, and how will you apply them to your life going forward?