When faith settles in, Jesus should serve as a major disruption in your life.
This week at Imprint Church in Woodinville, Ministry Lead Steve Mount kicked off our “Disruptive Faith” sermon series with a look at Philippians 1. The disruption that Jesus introduces to our lives involves:
- To live as citizens of heaven
- Let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Jesus Christ
- Be a disruptor in the world for the sake of Jesus Christ
Listen to the audio podcast or watch the video below of our sermon from July 6, 2014 in Woodinville WA to hear more about living in Christ.
- What adversities are you facing today? How have you reacted to these? In what ways have you sought to find God’s perspective on your adversities?
- Have you ever experienced joy in the midst of adversity? How do you describe the feeling of joy?
- How do you pray in the midst of adversity? What do you ask for? What do you expect to receive?
- Have you ever asked for God’s perspective on your life? Did that change the situation in any way? Did it change your reactions to the situation?
- How are you united with Christ? What is different about your life and attitude because you are united with Him?
- Read Phil. !:27. What does “let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ” mean to you?