Imprint Church took a 9-week journey through Paul’s letter to a 1st century church that needed some encouragement in the Roman colony of Philippi. This is the letter to the Philippians. This letter has some very practical implications for us in the modern world. Maybe you find yourself in a place where you need some encouragement in your faith? Maybe you need to remember the person and work of Jesus Christ on your behalf to help you live a changed life? Or maybe you need to know what spiritual progress looks like? The promise of Philippians is that we can be confident that God will not leave us alone in life to live it the best way we can. Throughout our time in this letter we will find out that we are not only called to give our best effort to “work out our salvation with fear and trembling” (2:12), but we can be confident that it is “God who works in us, both to will and to work for his good pleasure” (2:13). This is how we can find great joy – trusting in the saving work of Jesus Christ, and responding by living and dying for the glory of Jesus Christ. We hope you saw this throughout our series.
Click below to read a recap or watch the sermon from Imprint Church in Woodinville.
- 3/6/2016 – Philippians 1:1-11
- 3/13/2016 – Philippians 1:12-26
- 3/20/2016 – Philippians 1:27-2:4
- 3/27/2016 (Easter Sunday) – Philippians 2:5-11
- 4/3/2016 – Philippians 2:12-30
- 4/10/2016 – Philippians 3:1-11
- 4/17/2016 – Philippians 3:12-21
- 4/24/2016 – Philippians 4:1-9
- 5/1/2016 – Philippians 4:10-23