This week we continue our series at Imprint Church called Light in a Land of Darkness.
It’s a study of the book of Isaiah. This week we look at chapter 2.
Watch this sermon from Imprint Church in Woodinville on Isaiah 2.
- Read Isaiah 2 together. Talk about the prophecy in Isaiah 2:1-5 and how it brings so much hope in our broken world.
- According to Isaiah 2, what does peace look like?
- Isaiah 2:6-11 introduces 2 major human problems that get in the way of God’s peace in the world: idolatry and pride. Define idolatry and pride and talk about why they are so destructive.
- Read 1 Peter 5:6-11. How is pride so sneaky? How are you combatting pride each day?
- What is an area of your life that you need to stop controlling (or holding on to), and surrender the power over to Jesus?