This week we continue our series at Imprint Church called Light in a Land of Darkness.
It’s a study of the book of Isaiah. This week we look at chapters 36-37.
Watch this sermon from Imprint Church in Woodinville on Isaiah 36-37.
- Share with your group about a time in your life when you knew you were trusting God. What did that look like and what did it feel like?
- As a group, recap the events of Hezekiah’s life recorded in Isaiah 36-37.
- Talk about why crisis in our lives is a divine moment to experience God, and His grace, in a greater way. Have you experienced this?
- Read 1 Corinthians 1:18-30. What does Paul mean when he talks about God choosing the “foolish” and “weak” instead of the strong?
- Can your group identify some lies we believe about ourselves when God sends us into crisis?
- Practice “weakness” and vulnerability by spending some time sharing some details about how you need to trust God, and then pray for each other.