This week we finish our series at Imprint Church called Light in a Land of Darkness.
It’s a study of the book of Isaiah. This week we look at chapters 55-66.
Watch this sermon from Imprint Church in Woodinville on Isaiah 65-66.
- Read out loud Isaiah 65:17-66:2. What do you find most compelling about the description of new creation here or in the larger story of the Bible?
- If you are a follower of Jesus, what is the biggest change that God has made in your life after starting a relationship with Him? Share stories of how God has made you new.
- What are some of the characteristics of new creation that you see in the text or that you heard on Sunday morning?
- How have you participated in God’s new creation work to impact others around you? Are there specific things you can do to start living a new creation lifestyle now?
- Read out loud Isaiah 66:15-16; 22-24. Why does Isaiah’s ending contrast new creation and judgment? How does this reminder motivate you this week?