This week we continue or Christmas series at Imprint Church called Real Christmas Gifts.
We look at what real peace is in Luke 2:8-14.
Watch this sermon from Imprint Church in Woodinville.
- Read Luke 2:8-14, Romans 5:1, 15:13, and Philippians 4:6-7 aloud together.
- Talk about how you have you been preparing your heart for what Christ wants to do in you this Christmas season.
- Define peace. How do you find peace with God and with others? What do the Scriptures say about finding peace with God?
- Talk about what it looks like to have peace with yourself in the chaos of everyday life that assaults our peace.
- How can you pursue and cultivate peace in Christ this Christmas season?