We continue our new series at Imprint Church called Vital Signs.
We look at the value of worship and using it to check our “pulse” for being a healthy church.
Watch this sermon from Imprint Church in Woodinville.
- Read slowly and out loud Psalm 95.
- Define worship. What does it mean to say that your life is defined and driven by what or who you worship? How do you see evidence of this in your life?
- Have you seen worship help you handle the troubles of life? What has that looked like?
- What are some things that distract us from being a Christ worshipper?
- What does Psalm 95 teach us about being a worshipper? Pick 1 or 2 of the following to talk about how worship is connected to: (1). Community, (2). Truth, (3). Emotional Health, (4). Obedience, and/or (5). Sabbath Rest.
- Spend some time praying that God would make us a Christ-worshipping community.