You can’t understand the wrath of God it is removed from the context of His holiness and love.
This week at Imprint Church in Woodinville, we welcomed guest speaker and Imprint regular Pen Cook as he shared a message on what Romans 1:18 has to say about God’s wrath. If God didn’t care, he wouldn’t be angry about sin.
Listen to this sermon on Romans 1 to learn more about the exchange that God made… sending his son Jesus as a way to divert the wrath caused by our sins. Download the audio podcast now or watch the video below.
- What are some attributes of God that you cherish? Why?
- What are some attributes that we share with God?
- What are some attributes we do not share?
- How can the scriptures say that no one is without excuse simply by observing the general attributes listed in Romans 1:20? Do you this is fair? Why or why not?
- Do you think you deserve wrath or grace? Why or why not?
- In what ways has our world exchanged the worship of God and worshipped created things instead?
- How can you reveal the grace of God to others?