Christianity Explored Class Series
Want to dive deeper into your faith?
Join us for Christianity explored, an informal seven week class here at Imprint Church during our 9AM gathering for people who want to investigate Christianity or just brush up on the basics.
You’ll get answers to questions like:
- You can’t trust the bible, can you?
- Hasn’t science shown that Christianity is wrong?
- If there is a God, why does he allow suffering?
- Wasn’t Jesus just a great teacher?
- Why bother with a church?
- Isn’t believing in the resurrection ridiculous?
- How can a loving God send anyone to hell?
- Why are Christians so old-fashioned about sex?
- Aren’t all religions basically the same?
Looking at Mark’s gospel, we will explore who Jesus is, why He came, and what it means to follow Him.
Classes start the Sunday after Easter and will be limited to 40 people. We encourage you to invite friends who want to explore who Jesus is in a non-threatening environment.
[gravityform id=”3″ name=”Christianity Explored” description=”false”]