Some Things For You To Pray With Us About
Hey Imprint Church,
I wanted to update our leadership blog today with some things that we could use prayer for as a church family. It’s all exciting, but we want to be prayerfully dependent on the Spirit of God to lead and guide. Would you pray with us for these things:
- Pray for our 2nd Anniversary this Sunday, October 12th. We want to make much of Jesus as we celebrate the Gospel, gratitude, and generosity.
- Pray with us as we have started to notice how full our Imprint REAL Kids ministry is getting. We are thinking creatively on how we can find some more space. Moreover, we need more people involved in the kids ministry to help lead this growing ministry.
- Pray for our Generosity Groups and leaders.
- We are just starting our planning for our 2015 budget. God has been gracious to provide for our needs, but we hope to end the year financially strong because we are planning for an increase in our budget for next year, too. Our Advisory Board is meeting on 10/20/2014 from 6-10 PM to work through our first draft of the budget.
- Pray that our Eldership process is compelling to some men who will pursue eldership at Imprint. You can read more about that by scrolling below and downloading the document.
- Pray for our open Worship Lead position. We are just starting to get some applicants. If you have anyone you might know who would be interested in this, please have them contact the church.
- Pray for our church health.
Thanks for joining us in what God is doing all around us. If you have questions or comments, please contact us by emailing us at the church office.