People becoming the church
Vision & Mission for Imprint Men
- To make grateful and generous disciples through the gospel of Jesus Christ
- To help men meaningfully connect with one another
- To provide an avenue for building friendships
- To connect men into Imprint Groups for mutual discipleship
- Reach young men in our culture
Imprint Men's Bible Studies
We have several options for Men’s Bible Studies available this fall. Click below to explore options.
Men's Core Groups
These are meant to work in tandem with Imprint Groups, whether that means meeting up on off weeks or early in the morning over coffee. You can read a book or a book of the Bible together, talk about life, or even just pray. We believe that real discipleship is not just information transfer, but application of the Word to our lives. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For info on Imprint Groups, click the button below.
Common Interest Groups
Whether it’s hiking, fishing, reading, or golf, we believe that discipleship occurs when men are involved in each other’s lives. To learn more about groups our men have started send us an email by clicking below. We’d be happy to point you in the right direction.