Parenting Conference 2018
At Imprint Church Woodinville
March 23rd // 6PM to 8:30PM // $10 per person
Featuring guest speaker Dr. Michelle Anthony, author of Spiritual Parenting and Becoming a Spiritual Healthy Family. Dr. Anthony will share about spiritually parenting and how to disciple your children well. There will be helpful information for families at any life stage, whether you parent a newborn or a high school student. While you won’t walk out a perfect parent, our hope is that you will leave encouraged and motivated to spiritually parent your children.
At Imprint Church in Woodinville
(In the Check Ride Driving School)
13632 NE 177th Pl
Woodinville, WA 98072
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is Dr. Michelle Anthony? You can read more about our guest speaker here.
- Do I need to learn or read anything in advance? There’s no need to read anything in advance, but you can find Dr. Anthony’s book Spiritual Parenting on Amazon.
- Do I need to be a member of Imprint Church? This event is open to the public, anyone interested in ongoing learning as a parent.
- How long is the event? It starts at 6 pm and ends at 8:30 pm.
- How much does it cost? $10 per person
- Is there childcare for my kids? Please arrange for your own childcare that evening.